What’s the average price for Interstate battery?
Interstate. Interstate Batteries are some of the most popular replacement batteries available. Interstate has been in business since 1950, so they have a rock solid reputation among automotive enthusiasts. Prices for Interstate batteries range from around $50 on the low end up to around $90 on the high end.
Are interstate car batteries any good?
They are very high quality, and usually come in at a lower cost per same size battery. … Interstate also has slightly better warranty coverage for their batteries overall, and with service centers all over the country, you might have easier access to getting a replacement.
How much does a 12 volt Interstate battery cost?
Compare with similar items
|This item Interstate Batteries 12V 12Ah…||ML9-12 – 12 V 9 Ah Rechargeabl…|
|Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars 24 reviews||4.6 out of 5 stars 6123 reviews|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.|
|Sold By||Interstate Batteries||Amazon.com|
How long should an Interstate battery last?
On average, a battery will last 3 to 5 years, but driving habits and exposure to extreme elements can shorten the life of your car battery. At Firestone Complete Auto Care, we offer a free battery check-up with every visit to our store.
Who makes the most reliable car battery?
In this article:
- 5 Best Car Batteries.
- #1 Best Overall: Optima Batteries RedTop Starting Battery.
- #2 Best Value: ExpertPower Rechargeable Deep Cycle Battery.
- #3 Best For Powersport Vehicles: Odyssey PC680 Battery.
- #4: Optima Batteries YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery.
- #5: ACDelco Advantage AGM Automotive BCI Group 51 Battery.
Does Interstate battery buy old batteries?
Interstate Batteries will buy scrap your lead-acid batteries, either by the individual unit or by the pound. Remember, it doesn’t have to be a car battery. “It doesn’t matter if it comes from a car battery or a backup UPS [uninterruptible power supply] battery,” Tod said.
Who makes Interstate Batteries now?
The actual origin of the manufacturing process for Interstate Batteries is vague. The automotive, truck, and marine batteries are made by Johnson Controls which makes 65% of the automotive, truck, and marine batteries sold in the USA. Johnson Controls also makes the batteries for Wal-Mart and AutoZone.
Who has the best prices on car batteries?
For the best overall deal, be sure to check out these top six places to buy a car battery:
- Costco. Price Range: $90-$175. Available Brands: Interstate. …
- Walmart. Price Range: $55-$225. …
- Sam’s Club. Price Range: $85-$200. …
- Advance Auto Parts. Price Range: $100-$365. …
- AutoZone. Price Range: $70-$482. …
- NAPA. Price Range: $110-$335.
Are Interstate Batteries the best?
Interstate batteries come with high ratings, as they emerge as one of the best in the industry. In addition, these batteries come designed to appear sturdy, providing reliable and high-performance services.
What happened to Interstate Batteries?
Announced in December, the partnership would have made Interstate Batteries the exclusive automotive and specialty battery brand for Advance Auto Parts, extending its retail presence to Advance’s nearly 5,000 stores.
Are interstate car batteries sealed?
The extremely durable case of the Interstate Batteries Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle Battery keeps it safe in rough terrain and tough weather. The carry handle is a great feature to keep your skin safe from any spillage.
Does Interstate battery install car batteries?
On-site auto battery testing and installation. No appointment necessary.
What can drain a car battery when the car is off?
Even while your car is off, your battery provides power to things like the clock, the radio, and the alarm system. These things shouldn’t have a major impact on your battery. What may drain a car battery when it’s off are things such as interior lights, door lights, or even bad relays.
How can you tell if car battery needs replacing?
How to Know When it is Time to Replace Your Car Battery
- 4 Signs It Is Almost Time For a New Battery.
- 1) Your Battery Struggles to Combat Seasonal Challenges.
- 2) Your Car Has Been Sitting For Too Long.
- 3) Your Vehicle Struggles When Starting.
- 4) Your Battery Is Older and Triggers a Dashboard Light.
How do I know when my car needs a new battery?
Here are seven telltale signs that your car battery is dying:
- A slow starting engine. Over time, the components inside your battery will wear out and become less effective. …
- Dim lights and electrical issues. …
- The check engine light is on. …
- A bad smell. …
- Corroded connectors. …
- A misshapen battery case. …
- An old battery.